Our Policy has been designed and created to ensure those affiliated with ACE FIRE Preparedness LLC of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet, but to exceed, most existing privacy standards.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time ACE Fire Preparedness LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email.
Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to ACE Fire Preparedness LLC and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us.
Through the use of https://acefirepreparedness.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information. Information We Collect It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. In addition, American Clothing Enterprises may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. ACE Fire Preparedness LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public. Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy. Why We Collect Information and For How Long We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested; To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products; To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected ACE Fire Preparedness LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. ACE Fire Preparedness LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request.
At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://americanclothingenterprises.com American Clothing Enterprises may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. ACE Fire Preparedness LLC uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to https://www.facebook.com/genuinedenim and other interactive programs.
These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within ACE Fire Preparedness LLC control.
Disclosure of Information ACE Fire Preparedness LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered; · in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented; · in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of American Clothing Enterprises. Non-Marketing Purposes American Clothing Enterprises greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in American Clothing Enterprises products and services).
In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13: ACE FIRE Preparedness LLC website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information.
Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. Unsubscribe or Opt-Out All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
In addition, ACE FIRE Preparedness LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
Telephone Number: +1 213/ 884-8448
ACE Fire Preparedness LLC
24425 Woolsey Canyon Rd Canoga Park, California 91304
Thank you for putting your trust in us.
Sherwin Ace Ross
CEO ACE Fire Preparedness LLC
Steve, Chatsworth California
"I just finished bundling all the hose and setting up the system for the quickest possible deployment. I’m very pleased with everything and happy to have it. Thank you for all your help."
Glen, Salt Lake City, Utah
"Dear ACE FIRE Preparedness, The valve arrived and I have attached it to the high
pressure pump. I am quite happy Thank you for making this equipment available to our community."
Larry Jacobs, Lake Chatsworth, CA.
"This is fire insurance in your hands. Thank you Ace Fire Preparedness. Thank you for setting up the pump. We feel better knowing we are prepared to fight the embers.