FM Approved Fire Hose 4 pack 75 ft. x 1-1/2 in. certified and tested. Anodized Aluminum Couplings, TPU Liner
You are purchasing 4 hoses total length 300 ft.
FM Approvals is an international leader in third-party testing and certification services. Our products are tested for property loss prevention products and services—for use in homes, commercial and industrial facilities—to verify they meet rigorous loss prevention standards of quality, technical integrity and performance. Ace Fire Preparedness meet a worldwide certification process that’s backed by scientific research and testing, and over a century of experience.
The FM APPROVED mark is recognized and respected worldwide. Our certification instills confidence and commands respect in your marketplace.
Our GOLDTPU-C product features:
- 100% filament polyester as both warp and weft filler
- Ultra new technology compact and lightweight
- Easy to deploy
- Coiled with thread inside.
- Low friction loss for maximum flow
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) liner temperature range from -58F to 158F
- 4 sections 75" x 1-1/2"
- Hardcoat anodized Aluminum Couplings NH / HST Thread
- Protective Cap
- Working pressure 250 psi
- Burst Pressure 750 psi
- Certified FM Approve / CCC tested and certified
It’s in Serving Each Other We Become Free.
Thank you for visiting our website. We do not take this for granted and are committed to serving you better than anyone else can. We manufacture professional fire fighting gear for your vehicles and home. Our products are certified / tested. Our products are professional fire fighting, water delivery products for First Responders and Steaders.
Stay Safe and God Bless
Do today what others won’t so tomorrow others can.
Outstanding Quality! Outstanding Value!
ACE FIRE Hoses are Single Jacket Lay-Flat Rack & Reel Fire Attack Hose
Lightweight for home upgrade fire defense plan.
Our reel fire hoses feature a single jacket construction woven from 100% polyester that is lightweight and easy to deploy.
The lining of each reel fire hose is a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic polyurethane /thermoplastic (T.P.U.), designed to be light weight for ease of operator use and increase packing ability for fire preparedness and firefighting applications. The liner of these reel fire hoses produces a thin, smooth waterway that yields extremely low friction loss for maximum flow rates. The reel hose manufacturing process ensures positive adherence to the jacket to prevent de-lamination.
ACE Fire Hose Manufacturing process.
Ace Fire hose is manufactured under FM Approval guidelines to the highest standard's. We provide all types of lay flat hoses. In providing hose products to municipal, industrial, and forestry fire departments. Here is a typical sequence of operations used to manufacture a single jacket TPU lined fire hose.
- Preparing the yarn
- There are two different fiber yarns that are woven together to form a hose jacket. The yarns that run lengthwise down the hose are called warp yarns and are usually made from spun polyester or filament nylon. They form the inner and outer surfaces of the jacket and provide abrasion resistance for the hose. The yarns that are wound in a tight spiral around the circumference of the hose are called the filler yarns and are made from filament polyester. They are trapped between the crisscrossing warp yarns and provide strength to resist the internal water pressure. The spun polyester warp yarns are specially prepared by a yarn manufacturer and are shipped to the hose plant. No further preparation is needed.